The insurance companies make a request for a photographic survey of the state a vehicle. The users that are in the vicinity of the vehicle of interest take on the request, they take the photos of the vehicle and send them with their smartphone. If the photos conform to the insurance company’s criteria, the survey is accepted and Insoore transfers the payment for the survey to the user’s account.
Articles in this section
- What is Insoore?
- How does it work?
- What are surveys and how can I perform them?
- How can I receive and view the survey requests?
- How much time do I have to perform a survey?
- Do the survey requests have an expiry?
- What type of availability must I give? How can I give my availability to perform surveys?
- Can I decide in which area I perform the surveys?
- What happens if my survey is not approved?
- How many photos must I take and how must I photograph the vehicle?