No problem, you’re doing nothing illegal. All the owners of the surveyed vehicles gave their consent to their insurance company to let the vehicle be photographed. It may happen that somebody has forgotten it, so just simply remind them that Insoore is partner with his insurance company.
Articles in this section
- What is Insoore?
- How does it work?
- What are surveys and how can I perform them?
- How can I receive and view the survey requests?
- How much time do I have to perform a survey?
- Do the survey requests have an expiry?
- What type of availability must I give? How can I give my availability to perform surveys?
- Can I decide in which area I perform the surveys?
- What happens if my survey is not approved?
- How many photos must I take and how must I photograph the vehicle?