If your survey is not approved, the company can ask all the Insoore users to complete a new survey of the vehicle.
Articles in this section
- What is Insoore?
- How does it work?
- What are surveys and how can I perform them?
- How can I receive and view the survey requests?
- How much time do I have to perform a survey?
- Do the survey requests have an expiry?
- What type of availability must I give? How can I give my availability to perform surveys?
- Can I decide in which area I perform the surveys?
- What happens if my survey is not approved?
- How many photos must I take and how must I photograph the vehicle?