No. You can perform a survey only if the vehicle in question is on public land (roads, squares, car parks, etc) It is in fact not possible to perform surveys if the vehicle is on private property (garage, private courtyards, private car parks, etc). Remember to use the app’s blur function to blur irrelevant faces and number plates that may be present in any photos taken.
Articles in this section
- What is Insoore?
- How does it work?
- What are surveys and how can I perform them?
- How can I receive and view the survey requests?
- How much time do I have to perform a survey?
- Do the survey requests have an expiry?
- What type of availability must I give? How can I give my availability to perform surveys?
- Can I decide in which area I perform the surveys?
- What happens if my survey is not approved?
- How many photos must I take and how must I photograph the vehicle?