Once you have completed a survey and sent the photos, someone from the company that asked for the survey will examine the photographic documentation received. If all the photos are in line with their criteria for acceptance, the company will approve the survey and Insoore will credit you with the relative payment.
Articles in this section
- What is Insoore?
- How does it work?
- What are surveys and how can I perform them?
- How can I receive and view the survey requests?
- How much time do I have to perform a survey?
- Do the survey requests have an expiry?
- What type of availability must I give? How can I give my availability to perform surveys?
- Can I decide in which area I perform the surveys?
- What happens if my survey is not approved?
- How many photos must I take and how must I photograph the vehicle?